Sunday, February 1, 2009

People...

I have noticed that about 80% of people are stupid. Why is this? Were they not breast fed when they were babies? Did they all touch lead paint when they were kids? Do they all just not care? I don't think so. I think common sense is a gift like being able to play music. Most people don't have common sense. This is a concern. How are we supposed to keep progressing as a society with so many stupid people. 

Common sense tells you not to elect a guy as President of the U.S. who goes to a church where they teach that the U.S. sucks. It does not matter what else he does. That one thing is enough. To think that America is populated with one hundred million people (at least) who think this is okay is disturbing. There is something wrong in the brains of these people!

Look around at the people you interact with at work or school or church and tell me they are smart, normal people. About 15-20% that's about all you'll find. The more people you are around, the more pronounced the stupidity. If I was in charge, everybody would have to take an I.Q. test to even leave their houses.

1 comment:

  1. You should be president... that is my thought for the day. Also, it scares me to think what group of people I belong to!

    ReplyDelete