Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Elephants and dreams

I don't know what significance elephants have for me but I keep having dreams about elephants. What the hell is going on with that? I told a co-worker about one of those dreams and now he constantly teases me about it. I have these dreams about elephants messing with me as we walk down a dirt road. There are two elephants and they keep putting their trunks on my shoulder. I walk faster to get away from that elephant and another starts with the same thing! What the hell kind of dream is that? Last night I had that one and a dream in which me and 2 or 3 other guys walked into a village and shot a bunch of cats and birds. Then we took off on our motorcycles. One of the injured cats and one of the injured birds were following us so I slowed to help them. I fell behind the others guys so I left the injured animals behind. I started going so fast that when I hit a small bump, I jumped into the air and started flying (on the motorcycle) I never landed. Just kept flying. Dreams have to serve some purpose. I sure wish I knew what it was and what the elephants mean. I am always flying in my dreams too. Write your dreams down. They are fun to look at later. That's my thought of the day.

4 comments:

  1. Have you read my post about the circus? I was fascinated with the elephants! If I were to join the circus, I would be the elephant woman who sits on their trunks and rides around... maybe their is something going on with our family. Are we half elephant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's quite true that we may have some elephant blood.....just think about it...the big noses, the big thighs, butts and bellys, big ears. We all walk around slow and try to tackle big jobs. I think you even sucked a peanut up your nose once, or was that a pussy willow. Anyway, we all have long memories (except that Alzheimers patients). You, for instance have remembered every single bad thing that happened in your childhood. So there you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaaa... Mom's comment was the best. That is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope someday there is a technology that can record dreams. If we could record my dreams Matt and I would be MILLIONAIRES! Seriously, my dreams are detailed to the most intricate degree it amazes me. Some are sci-fi, some are action, some are horror, some are romance, some are...well we will leave it at that. But I WISH I knew what they meant!!! It makes me crazy! However sometimes it scares me to think of what it might mean about me as a person to actually know.
    I am sure Matt could write an epistle about my dreams too...

    ReplyDelete