Saturday, February 7, 2009

More on idiots.....

Here's what we should do. Give everybody an IQ test before they apply for a job. If you score 146.....you shouldn't be asked to work amongst idiots. 68% of people have IQs within 15 points of 100. They should be our workforce. Those below 85...we can find some ditches for them to dig. Those above 115 can be the managers of our companies. Those with IQs above about 130 can join "think tanks" to decide what the other people should do. I think everything should be decided by your IQ score. The people with high IQs should not be asked to mingle with other people. This way we would have fewer people go insane. People with high IQs should just be shut-ins who shop at Wal-Mart at 2:00 A.M. on Sunday morning and never talk to anyone (except the "think tank" and their families) and should not have to work! (except at the "think tank") That's my thought of the day.

4 comments:

  1. hehehe! I take it you have a high IQ?!! Freaking funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard your IQ was 146! You should be running the country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My IQ is 148 and speak Spanish, what does that mean for me? Can I watch over a crew of Mexican ditch diggers? LOL...

    ReplyDelete