Sunday, February 15, 2009

Age of the internet

Why do all people not have internet access? If we don't kill ourselves as a race, we will be the last generation that can say "I know people who don't have internet access" I know we are all busy but this world wide information center we call the internet is becoming a necessity. I know why people resist it. It is overwhelming. There is so much information you could never see a millionth of it. I understand why people don't even want to start but what's better, laying on a couch watching TV or learning something new? The net will keep evolving and will be a lot different in ten years or twenty years but we are living in an amazing time. The explosion of the internet. It will probably be the way we get out education some day soon. It will change almost everything. It's as big or bigger that the industrial revolution that happened in the 20th century. I hope this revolution brings as much prosperity as the last one.

4 comments:

  1. You know that the internet is like the universe to me...they are both totally incomprehensible! It's a good thing I have people around that have some of the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology has moved faster than my mind. I can login and search on google. But that's about it. I can't figure out why my computer is slow or why I have so damn many logins for each site. Give me a book. I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need the freaking missionaries to come talk to you! (this is sarah)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. The internet has brought opportunities and education that we've never seen.

    ReplyDelete