Sunday, March 8, 2009

What's happening?

The U.S. government has spent more money in the last two months than all the money combined since the founding of the nation? We have been through the "Great depression"  Two world wars, and countless periods of "crisis". This is a scary time. The people of the United States are going to have to fight to get our freedom back. We have lost it. I hope it does not get as ugly as I think it will. We are going to end up eating vegetables we grow in our gardens, eating sheep and cows we raise and drinking goats milk. You can get a good goat on the KSL classifieds for about $60 by the way. That's my thought of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the goat. We could get one for the back yard....Olivia can continue to eat the lawn furniture, fences, chair pads, door mats and the kids toys, while the goat could finish up with the lawn, plants, and trees. A little milk does come in handy for those frosted flakes! Yes...we are big trouble, because I don't want to milk a goat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate- I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Sar's friend. That is the freaking funniest post I have ever read!

    ReplyDelete