Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dec 21, 2012

If you haven't heard about this date, you're probably normal. It's the end of the Mayan calendar. The Mayans were an ancient culture from south America. They seemed to have advanced knowledge about the earth revolving around the sun and the fact that we're part of a giant galaxy with a super-massive black hole in the center. They seemed to think something was going to happen on or near this date. I hope there is a rip in space and another dimension meshes with ours and there are strange creatures coming through holes in the space-time continuim. That would give me a chance to do some shooting. Whatever happens, I guess we'll all find out in about three years. I hope we can still have our computers and a coke in the morning and maybe some macadamia nuts. (I love those)

No comments:

Post a Comment