Saturday, May 2, 2009

More about dreams. Have you ever heard this?

I have strange dreams as do most people. The range of subjects in dreams is astounding. I have had one 3 times now in which I see nothing. I wonder if I am dreaming because it "feels" like I am just lying there about to fall asleep or just waking up.

This dream is all audio. We would call it music I suppose but there are no words for this "sound". The closest sound I can come up with is a few thousand people (or beings) making unbelievable sounds that are all in harmony and make the most beautiful sound I have ever heard by far. It sounds like voices but not normal by any means.

I have thought that maybe I am hearing music from a radio station and somehow my mind is picking it up. This is not an option as this "music" is not like anything I have ever heard. Like a choir times a million.....I have also had "angels"(I know it's strange) pop into my mind.....has anybody heard this? I have had many strange experiences while sleeping and have learned that I am often not the only one having them. This is among the strangest. It just happened again about 3-4 days ago.

Leave a reply if you have heard anything like this, know what it is, or heard others talk about it. I have searched the internet and can't find anything. That's my though of the day.

1 comment: