Monday, June 21, 2010

Strange objects around the moon

I was just looking at the moon through my big zoom lens. It is daylight, about 7:30 PM. I was looking at it when I started to see small balls of light zipping around the moon. They would stop every minute or so. I snapped about 10 pictures. The pictures just show what appear to be "stars" or "satellites" or some "explainable" phenomenon. I can tell you they are NOT stars, or planes. I cannot explain them. I ran in the house to get my tripod to get some video. When I got back out....the objects were gone. I have spent the past hour looking at the moon. I have not seen them objects again. I don't know what they were, but I can't explain them. I have the pictures. I will blow them up and post them in the next few days and send you all the link. You will all say they are stars, but it was daylight and the objects appeared to be moving around the moon. Very strange. It was nothing "life altering" but very strange indeed. I'll show you the pictures when I get time to crop them and blow them up.

Take the time to look up. It's amazing what you see sometimes. We have become content with living our lives never looking up into the sky like people have done for thousands of years. I have always liked to go out during the day and night to look up at the sky and stars. This is not the only odd thing I have seen.

That's my though of the day.

UFOs by the moon

3 comments:

  1. Gol, what is it with you? You always see the cool things! Or sometimes the crazy things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. UFO? It would be YOU who sees something wierd like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Andy and I went to a Alien museum in San Diego....watchout! They are freaking there and life on other planets...!

    ReplyDelete