Saturday, June 19, 2010

Haunted House?

I have had some strange experiences in this house throughout the years. Not many have been stranger than today. This morning about 4:00 AM I was standing on my little porch looking up at the sky when I heard what sounded like a heavy mason jar or whiskey bottle break at my feet. I literally sounded like a glass object of some kind broke within 3 feet of me. I grabbed a flashlight and turned on all the lights to see what had happened.

After about an hour of looking at every glass object in my house, and every other object that may be capable of making a sound like that when broken, I came up empty. I could find nothing broken or any glass anywhere. I even looked out in the street and all around my house. I found nothing.

I have had many odd things happen here. Many much stranger than this occurrence. I don't know what would cause this sound or why it sounded like it was within 3 feet of me.

Just a strange (true) story.

Nate

3 comments:

  1. You always have wierd stuff like that happen to you. I used to think it was something you were smoking. Maybe not. Set up cameras or call some ghost hunters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Weird! I don't know if I could handle that... put up a FOR SALE sign soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are like me...I swear they do that on purphase because they know you can hear, see, etc them.....

    ReplyDelete