Sunday, June 28, 2009

Playing with my new computer

I have my new computer build running great and am now doing more advanced things like "overclocking" the CPU and RAM and GPU. These terms mean nothing to most but some of you know what I'm talking about. I didn't get the fastest CPU made so.....I am making it faster by changing certain settings in the BIOS. (among other methods) I have squeezed about 35% more speed out of my CPU (the brain of the computer) therefore getting more bang for my buck (so to speak) Plus, it's a lot of fun. There's a lot more to learn so I had better go read my motherboard manual and read overclocking guides on the internet. haha I somehow knew I would be like this some day (a nerd) but whatever floats your boat....

1 comment:

  1. hey, You're starting to sound like Bill Gates! Don't you wish the $$$ was rollin in like his does? Don't forget to come out for air every once in a while....

    ReplyDelete