Friday, May 28, 2010

Seeing the world differently


Photography makes you look at the world a little different. It's cool to be able to freeze a moment in time. I saw these birds in my pine tree this year. I have never seen them before. I assume they are here every year. They are probably migratory birds of some kind. My tree is full of them, but they are shy....it's not easy to get a good picture of them. I got this one today. It turned out okay. They are pretty colorful. Talk to you later, Nate.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I know what you mean (ish) with seeing things in a different way. Just got back from a week of camping - no phones, etc... I seemed to notice lots of little things - a bright blue bird comes to mind. It was so bright and colorful I couldn't believe it! Anyway, that's enough outa me! TTUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to ruin the moment, but Benj hit one of those with his Red Cross van the other day. It was all wrapped around his bumper. They look tropical...? Wierd. I have never seen them until this year. Awesome pic though!!

    ReplyDelete